Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blog Candy Winner and Decorated Colour book



So I have had this decorated now for a couple of days, but have also been in the midst of preparing for a scrapbook class that I gave last night. My original intention had been to post the winner last night after the class, but since we did not wrap up till close to 1:00 AM in the morning, well ...I was too tired! So without further ado ( not sure how you spell that one), using the most sophisticated method ( names written on paper in a basket, then picked by my daughter), the winner is:
Annelies said...
I'm planning on redecorating my room, and would like inspiration to create something to put on the wall (f.e. canvas). Maybe you can help? Greetings from Belgium, Annelies
So Annelies, please e-mail me your snail-mail address so that I can send this off to you.
I want to thank everyone who participated, and gave me lovely suggestions. I will do a Twinkling H2O tutorial next, and will work on some of the suggestions for following tutorials and projects.
So for the above book, recipe:
stamps: House of Mouse, SU Alphabet
Ink: SU craft Chocolate Chip, Stewart Superior in Burnt Umber
Paper: SU Afternoon Tea DP, Fabriano Artistico Hot Press water color paper, Poison Ivory Shimmer CS
Other: Watercolor pencils, Re-inkers, Twinkling H2O's, acrylic white paint, Spica glitter pens, Dew Drops, SU satin ribbon, Prima flowers, rhinestone brad.
Image was colored in layers with different mediums ( will show in next Tutorial), Letters were stamped with craft ink and embossed in clear. I then cut out letters and adhered. Everything else is easy peasy. Hopefully be back soon,
Soph

18 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow, this coloring is amazing...I can't wait! hurry, hurry, hurry!

Michele Kovack said...

Your coloring is just amazing!!!

Laura said...

Eeeeeeeeeek!!!! What an absolutely delicious cover! I love love love it! :) Those colours are so wonderful.

Dina Kowal Creative said...

OK, wow...I wish I could hold that in my hands and study your coloring for a while. Beautimous! But why is the r smaller?

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, what a beautiful book Sophia and you've done an amazing job with the colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Maria said...

Great colouring and can't wait for the tutorial.

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous!! your coloring is Amazing!! and the image is just Adorable!!

MichelleO said...

Jaw dropping WOW! The colors are so wonderful, and WOW! Sophia you just blow me away girl!
LOVE IT!
HUGS
MichelleO

Vera said...

Soooo beautiful. I hope the hAnglar has arrived.
Take care.

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous. Love your colouring. Great work.
Hugs, Moni

Alex. said...

I love your coloring!!!!!
Greetings from Germany
Alex.

Vera said...

By the way....Vera that´s me.

Malin

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your book is incredible! What an amazing lot of work this was but a beautiful and useful stamp room treasure!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work you inspired me to make someting like this.

Agitte

www.creagits.nl

Rose Ann said...

Fantastic book, Sophia!! That image is so cute, and perfectly colored!! I love the papers, and pretty ribbon and flowers!!

craftyb said...

gorgeous work...your colouring is simply fabulous! bx

Anne said...

WOW! What a coloring you have done, amazing!!


Greatings from Norway!

Anonymous said...

Many jewelers have personnel links jewellery on staff that is able to create a unique piece of jewelry to your specifications, links of london bracelet sale and if there are no personnel that can accomplish this task, links of london charms sale they can order it specially made for you. Not only do you have links of london womens watches the option of making this piece exactly the way you want it links of london rings sale to look, but no one will have one exactly like it. links of london necklaces sale Unique diamond jewelry does not have to be gaudy, but many people think gaudy is gorgeous.