Saturday, November 10, 2007

Keeping it simple


I decided to keep today's card simple, letting the image stand alone. I just love lockhart stamps, I find they need very little to be shown to their best advantage.
recipe:
stamps: Lockhart
Ink: Memory black ink, Ranger Tea Dye Distress Ink
Paper: Arturo White paper, Poison Ivory Shimmer CS, Ballet Blue CS
Other: Nestability rectangle and scallop rectangle, SU pretties kit, Tombow and SU water based markers, Spica glitter pens in clear and blue, Stickles Diamond, Ribbon through swap with Texas Jody Lynn.
Thanks so much and have a great evening.

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so lovely, and your coloring is wonderful! I love the embossing you did with your Nestabilities, and the pretty ribbon and pin! I agree that Lockharts stand so well right on their own.

My Paper World said...

This is stunning! Fantastic shoe image, and loving that gorgeous ribbon and pin!

Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful card, love the shoe and your coloring.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Simple is such a difficult style but so fabulous when done well. This is certainly done well. I love it!