Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stamper Club project 2 of 3

I realize of course that this may not be terrible exciting to ya'll, but its all I have to show at the moment. These are two of the projects for stampers club. The 3-D is not here at the moment because it does not yet exist. I kept procrastinating wanting to play with other stuff and now must pay the piper. I am scrambling to come up with the last design lol. Oh well, I'm sure I will pull a rabbit out of my hat. These projects all feature a element of working with paper. Paper Piecing and Torn Paper techniques. Well ta-ta, in a rush, hopefully something more exciting to show you later.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards. The style is very different from what I´m used to but I like it a lot.

Alhambra Club said...

Well it is terribly exciting to me, love your snowman card, and the little guy with the trees is adorable.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I love the torn edges/snow with the three snowmen!

Libby Hickson said...

These are adorable! What are you talking about, not terribly exciting?? I love them!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...these are sooo cute! I love them, and they are perfect examples for those techniques!

Michele Kovack said...

I think they are great!!! Just noticed that reindeer below....is he a cutie!!! I wanted to let ya know that I just ordered 2 MAgnolia stamps.....you have enabled me! (Course it cost me an arm AND a leg! )

Ila said...

These are So Cute!! I love everything you've done on these fabulous cards...your colors, layout, stamps..got me excited!!

Gail Binette said...

Well gosh, I'm excited. I always get excited to see holiday and winter designs. These are great!

Theresa said...

Fantastic cards!!! I love all your details!

Dawn Easton said...

Well I'm excited to see these cards! I'm sure your third project will be FAB too! Love the three snowmen in the snow...so cute!

Lynn Put said...

These cards are great, the ladies from your stamp club are going to love them!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are exciting ,i love to see what you create ,love them Dawnx

Kristine said...

Love the rollie-pollie snowman!! CUTE trees too :)

java diva said...

OMG, that trio snowman card is stinkin' cute!