Saturday, February 02, 2008

Out of Town

So sorry ladies! I'm out of town right now, and have been gone since Friday. This week has been crazy busy, and I won't be posting anything till Maybe Monday night but most likely Tuesday. Had to go into the city because my son has an appointment with the Pediatrician, and we don't have one in our community. Figured I might as well make a trip of it and stay with my parents, do some shopping and have fun. I brought no stamping supplies so that I could concentrate on Updating my Stampin'Up website and maybe start an alternate blog. Be sure to check up on Magnolia Inspiration Blog for great contests to win free Magnolia stamps, and also All That Scraps for some great sales. Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Sophie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophia, hope everything's fine with your son. Have a safe trip!

I can't wait to see your updated SU website:-)

XO, Inge

Dawn Wheeler said...

Arr takecare Sophia ,hope all goes well with your son take care Dawnx