Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Not my fault!!



I can honesty say that it is not my fault that I have not posted or been around lately. Last week saw me with the mother of all tooth aches. I spent my week grouchy, and on T3's trying to lessen the pain and spending most of my time on the couch. I had no desire to stamp or surf or anything. Needless to say I am getting a root canal on a tooth! How on earth at my age I managed that I have no idea. I have gone all this time without serious issues only to get this. Then I went away for the weekend and came back to a problematic computer. How on earth do you leave for a weekend with everything running fine, and come back to a computer where everything is going wrong? My card reader is dead, my computer almost did not start, my Internet was haywire. And go figure my husband who is my resident computer expert ( I am the resident computer moron) is gone for the month. So I was fiddling for 4 hours trying to get things up and running. You know the drill, sit and carefully read all the options, and click the one that seems it will do the least damage. When all else fails kick! Oh well something worked because I am up and running, with a wacky Internet, and a dead card reader. Direct from camera for me *sigh*. Anyways, now that I have that off my chest, this is my card from a while ago since at the moment I have nothing better to show. But tonight I will present you with something. Images are Hanglar, and sentiment SU. Card is from a Splitcoast challenge awhile ago.
Hugs,
Sophie

16 comments:

Marja Sch said...

A big cuddle from my to comfort you. I love your cards. I have been away to France for a week. Nature was so wonderful over there. I have to work at my study the next weeks. So I will only have time for some quick post. A lot of hugs Marja

Monika/Buzsy said...

I hope your tooth ache is all GONE... so small and can hurt so badly...
I am glad your computer is working and was able to post this card... it's great... love the images and the pockets. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. I completely understand how you're feeling about the computer "monster". That's what I call it cause I've had the same issues on and off since Christmas. Wonderful card - love everything about it.

Rose Ann said...

I'm so sorry about your tooth, and all of your computer issues!! Sending cyber hugs, Sophie!!

Your card is so wonderful, adorable, and just a great design!! Love your coloring too!!

Anonymous said...

There you are ;-)
Lovely card by the way. How do you make that kind of card..I don´t remember where I´ve seen that before.
Tooth ache is not fun.
Take care

Michele Kovack said...

Awwww you poor thing! I hope your tooth is feeling better! Nothing worse! Love this gorgeous card!!! Your coloring, as always, ROCKS!

Heather Huggins said...

Big hug from me....Hope things are better today!!!

Ila said...

Yup...big Hug comin'your way!!
Glad your puter is up and running...and I hope your out of pain with that tooth soon.
Your card is Amazing!...love the design, tags and that Adorable image!!

Lim said...

Hi Sophia. I'm so sorry about your tooth and hope you are feeling better soon. I missed your cards. I visited everyday your blog to see if you posted something new, so I was so happy today when I saw that you have a new BEAUTIFUL card to show us. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Lim

Trina said...

I love your new card!! Great image! Fun layout!!

Root canals are no fun...I've had 4, and the first one was when I was 9 years old!
Believe me when I say, the sooner that you can get it taken care of the better!! Hope you are feeling better soon!

MichelleO said...

Love the card... And sending you a big hug! Wowser girl, you have had some problems. Hope things can get worked out for the computer... and feel better soon! I MISSED YOU!

Nixe-Moni said...

Wow what a great and wonderful card. Looks so fabulous!!! Great colours, love it.
Big Hugs, Moni
P.S. Hope you feel better ...

Annie said...

poor you with the toothache - big hugs! love the card with a fabulous Hanglar image and the little tags, just great!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Okay, I have to stop visiting you because you are killing me with your Hanglars!! If you ever 'accidentally' get doubles of any of these.....let me know!!! I will totally give my firstborn for them......don't tell Emileigh!! hahahaa!

Kathy said...

This is so pretty!! Your coloring is fabulous as well as the colors!!!

Alison said...

I'm in Aw at your colouring stunning work.