Monday, April 07, 2008

CCdesigns- It's my Birthday! SC170


Wow, this weekend has been brutal. Everyone is running through a cold cycle. My daughter was home last week sick, and then my son over the weekend, with me getting hit on Saturday evening. I hate being sick and am normally an absolute troll when forced to endure it. Probably stems from the fact that as a mom, we have to carry on without the sympathy *sigh*. At any rate, I wanted to thank all you lovely ladies who left comments on my Blog. I really appreciate all the positive feedback that I received on my sketch. It certainly is a dream of mine to eventually design stamps, but as to when and where, well, its in the Lord's hands.
This weekend I managed to get another card done with some of these fantastic CCdesign new Releases. This particular set is called " It's my Birthday". It is such a cute set too. I decided to use SC170 from Splitcoast since I needed something more exciting then my standard layout's. What a Godsend those layouts are for the stumped of mind.
Stamps: CCDesigns.
Ink: Stewart Superior Hybrid ink in burnt Umber, Ranger Distress ink in : Vintage and Red Brick,
Paper: Brown, Red cs and SU DP
Other: Paper piercer, re-inkers to watercolor, Twinkling H2O's to accent, May Art ribbon, Spellbinder tag die, rhinestone brad.
I'm off to bed in the hopes of being better tomorrow.
hugs,
Sophie

20 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Love this cute card!!! These stamps are adorable!!! Sorry to hear you are sick! UGH! Hope you feel better soon!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

How adorable. Beautiful card as always. Hope you are feeling better soon. Nikki x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Totally adorable. Awesome job on the colouring, as always.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

So cute Soph! Love those CC Designs stamps!! Hope you are feelin' better soon....take care of yourself!!

Alhambra Club said...

Hope you and everyone is feeling better soon, love your card and have to go check out that great stamp set, too cute.

Donna Baker said...

sending {{cyber sympathy}} your way! love your card - your sketch or not they're always FANTASTIC creations!!

Ila said...

What a Fabulous card!! I love that Cute Monkey...your coloring and layout is Awesome!!..hope you and yours are feelin' better soon. Take Care!!

Anonymous said...

A new beautifull card! I love the little monkey, and your dott background! I hope you're feeling better!

MichelleO said...

Oh my sickness has been bad this year, Hope you are feeling better really soon! This card is really fun, despite you not feeling well! Cute little monkey great coloring!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so darling, and I love all of the polka dots!! I hope everyone is feeling better soon, Sophie!!

Nixe-Moni said...

This is so adorable and cute. Great colours as always. Love it. Hope you feel better soon!!!

Hugs
Moni

Nancy said...

oh, i love this little monkey :o)
so a wonderful card!!

My Paper World said...

Another supercute card with fantastic colouring!
Hope you feel better soon! xx

Annie said...

what a cute card and love the colours. I do hope you feel better very soon - we had the colds over Easter so I know how you feel!

Katharina Frei said...

Wonderful Sophia! You managed to do something really special with the sketch.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

faboulous.
you really love all your monkey cards.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute! Love the colors and the way you did the ribbon... TFS!
I nominated you for the Arte y Pico award... check it out on my blog. :o)
PS: I am Hungarian... was born and raised there...

CraftyC said...

A fab card, hope the colds dont last too long!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Beautiful coloring and I really like the way you did the ribbon. Hope your feeling better...take care!

Corie said...

I hope everyone is feeling better!!

Your card is just adorable -- love it!!