I've done quite a few altered altoid tins, but this is my first time working with a DVD tin. I found it trickier because of the larger size and having to do the inside. I am planning on adding a note pad but so far have not found one the right size! I figured though that since I don't know how long it will take to find one I better post now and then show it again later when I find the pad! It is quite a cute idea and I will definitely keep on playing with DVD tins until I get the hang of it.
stamps: Lockhart Pencils, SU Baroque Motifs, Karen Foster snap stamps mini formal.
CS : Petals and Paisley DP, Rose Red DP, Cool Caribbean, Wasabi
Ink : Ranger Adirondacks Black
Other : Winter Mini ribbon, SEI Brads, Copic markers, Airbrush system, Sewing Machine
The layers are adhered with Crystal Effects. There is sewing along the front cover, The image was colored with co-ordinating Copic markers, then a mask was made and the airbrush applied.
I hope you enjoy my first attempt at Altering DVD tins. Cheers and have a nice day.