I'm sick with the most irritating cold, I'm trying to get ready for a craft fair, as well as two up-coming library classes, and I decided I needed to take a break and do something fun. Have you ever tried to make a card and it turned out totally different then what you envisioned? That's what I had with this one. I started with the teapot and wanted to use it with the color challenge. Well I did a background with Winter Roses and it turned out to bold for my little teapot. Next I decided to do a different image for my bold background. I did a penny Black Hedgehog, but it did not look that great with the color combo, So I tried it with a different card back which was this one. But the background turned out so pretty that it seemed a shame to cover it all up, So back to my teapot. And after adding and taking away so many times I ended up with this, and i don't even know if I like it!!!
Stamps: Lockhart Teapot, SU Winter Roses sentiment
CS : Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pretty pinkish Bazill, Pomegranate, Chatterbox DP
Ink : Wasabi, Moss
Other : copic markers, Prima flowers, May Art ribbon, sequences, SU ribbon, sewing machine, hardware, square scallop punch.
The DP paper and SU ribbon are sewn on. I added Chocolate Chip because I was compelled despite the challenge. Sequences are glued on. Otherwise it is pretty straight forward.
Have a great Tuesday.