Thursday, August 23, 2007

In Need Of A Good Laugh?

I am sadly unable to post any of the stuff I'm working on tonight as it is due for a contest. But my Husband came across something that when I read it had me laughing hysterically. You have got to check out this Ebay Auction, which the lady writes a little story for. Read the whole description, trust me that it is very funny ebay . Then there is a link to her Blog which though not stamping related is quite a great read. Please check it out and enjoy!!

5 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

That was hilarious - thanks for directing us to it! (And good luck with the contest!)

Alhambra Club said...

That is hysterical and then she is telling the bidders that they are crazy. Thanks for the laugh, next time I put something up on ebay I will have to add a story with it.

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness! That is sooo funny! Thanks!

Good luck in the contest!! ;)

Anonymous said...

You're right, that was hilarious! I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for the laugh!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Beyond hilarious. Thanks for the belly laugh. :0) Mel