Saturday, September 22, 2007

Back Again

Well I apologize for not being around. I needed to take some time for myself and refresh! I indulged in chocolate therapy while watching movies in the evening. Tonight was also my stampers club and now it is time to put my nose back to the grindstone. I went and signed up for a second craft fair in November which should keep me busy, along with all my regular everyday stuff. Now for this card. I won't even tell you what a struggle it was. I'm trying to expand my borders still with this other style. I didn't quite succeed here. I decided to post it anyways since i wasted so much time on it and don't have anything else. I played around with multiple images and finally settled on this sweet High Hopes Image. It is actually half of the image. There is supposed to be another angel here, but it didn't fit. I find that these High Hope Stamps are the best replacement for the Hanglar or Magnolia here in North America. Now normally this style of card is on a larger square, but I was trying to adapt it to our standard size.
recipe:
stamps: High Hopes Stamps, Hanglar & Stanglar ( ribbon ), Flannel
Paper : Almost Amethyst, Celery DP&CP, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Memory box DP, Real Red
Ink : Memories Dye ink pad black, Almost Amethyst, Celery
Other : Gamsol, Prisma and Faber Castel pencils, Prima, Quickutz, leaf punch, May Art ribbon, Spica glitter pen
Well, hopefully I will be posting tomorrow, but if not definitely the next day. Cheerio and have a great day.

5 comments:

Inge Groot said...

Cute, I love it!

Cathy Rulli said...

I think it's cute!! Love their images! You're right, they are a good replacement for the other images...much easier to obtain too!!! TFS

Alhambra Club said...

What an adorable card, love the image and layout.

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love the cute image, and all of those feathers! That leaf punch is really nice (I saw it on some of your other projects, and need to check into it *wink*)

Such an adorable card!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh so cute! I like your creative style. It's so clever and pleasing to the eye!

:-)