Saturday, September 01, 2007

LSC131

I can't tell you how much fun I had making this card!! I just love High Hope rubber stamps. Speaking of which I am so excited! I just won one of the categories for the contest at Craftin Kim's Corner. You will find her link on my Blog sidebar. I just won through her more High Hope stamps *big grin*!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Well onto the card. I did my first attempt at a Limited Sketch Challenge. You had to make a Fall scene, insert animal who is not normally used in this manner and make it a tent topper! I'm not sure I got the last part of the challenge with the tent topper, I did make it go higher, but oh well, I love how it turned out! I don't normally toot my own horn but the colors are just so yummy, and I'm so tired of summer colors lol. I think I will have to keep this one for myself!
Card recipe can be found here . Well its late, I am so past my bedtime and I am so going to regret this late night tomorrow.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Exellent job on the coloring and the tutorial! It doesn't even look colored!

Rose Ann said...

Your coloring on this is amazing, and your card is adorable! I love the extra feathers and 'out of the box' trees! Great Fall card!

Congratulations on your win at Craftin' Kim's Corner! I'm heading over there right now. ;)

Michele Kovack said...

This is the cutest card I have EVER seen! I LOVE this! And of course your coloring is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win!!! I was thinking right off when I saw this card that it was a very creative version of a tent topper, so I'd say it fit that part of the challenge just fine. You did a fabulous job all the way around with this challenge. I love your interpretation of the whole thing. This guy is so cute in the Fall scene. I so love the Fall colors, too!

Replacement Windows Yuba City said...

Hi nice readingg your post