Monday, September 03, 2007

Lockhart Monday

As everyone knows, I'm a big fan of Lockhart! This little card was made with the Foxglove vase and greeting from this wonderful company. It is a card that I love quite a bit actually. It was made a little while back, and I am posting it and three other projects this week as I will be fairly busy with other commitments. I have a Leisure show which I am booked in on Saturday, and want to make sure that I am ready for it!
recipe:
stamps: SU garden Silhouettes, Lockhart Foxglove and sentiment
CS : River Rock, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Rose Red DP, WWhite
Ink : Ranger Adirondacks Pitch Black, River Rock, Wasabi, Old Olive, Ranger distress in Tea dye, Chocolate Chip
Other : Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust pen, River Rock ribbon, gold brads, Cuttlebug textile folder, Ticket Punch, slot punch.

The coloring of this image was done with Copic Markers. I plan on doing a tutorial of my technique for Copic, along with all my coloring methods over the next few months. I worked quickly to achieve decent blending.
Well I must put my nose back to the grindstone, but I will be back in a day or two with something new to show you. Have a lovely Monday!

7 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful!! I love how you used the Garden Silhouettes for your different backgrounds, and the Textile CB embossing for your Old Olive layer. I love Lockhart stamps more and more every day, and I love how you colored your Foxglove image.

I'm really looking forward to your Copic tutorial!

Karen said...

This is beautiful. I love how the black just makes it all pop.

Libby Hickson said...

This is gorgeous - I love how the chocolate chip makes everything pop.

joslyn said...

cute card. i love the image.

Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful, love that stamp and the color combo you used,

Theresa said...

Oh wow! That is just plain lovely!!! Layout, colors, paper & stamp! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

This image is so delicate and pretty. I love the colors you combined. The stamping and embossing in the background layers are very nice, too. I'm so glad you got around to posting this beauty!