Monday, September 10, 2007

Gotta Love House of Mouse

This is the last of my older pre-made cards. After this I will have to start making some new stuff. I had a great time at the Leisure fair that I was signed up in, and I met a lot of great people. Now unfortunately I have a lot of imputing and following up to do. It is the not so fun part of having a home business. I would rather be stamping fun stuff, but instead must be disciplined and do the work first!
So anyways, for this card I used a House of Mouse image. I just love these naughty mice. The card is a simple gate card, 51/4"x 51/4".
recipe:
stamps: House of Mouse, Baroque Motifs, Oh so Sweet
CS : Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Older Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink : Memories black dye ink, Ranger distress in Tea dye and Vintage
Other : Prismacolor and Faber & Castel pencils, Orderless mineral spirits, Crystal effects, brad,glitter embossing pwd, glue dots

The image was stamped twice and colored in. Sections were cut and added with glue dots to add dimension. Crystal effects was used on dripping chocolate to add realism, Swirls were stamped and embossed with glitter holographic embossing pwd. Everything else is easy to see.

Have a great day and see you all later!



9 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Very nice! I love your chocolatey bg paper with these mice and the gate fold card.

Michele Kovack said...

I am glad to hear that you tinker a lot too! I do love these House Mouse stamps! They are so adorable....and what you do with them even cuter!

Rose Ann said...

Naughty and so cute!! I love these little guys, and how you've showcased them here. I love the papers you used, and your fabulous coloring!

Jean McKenzie said...

Love this card Sophie!! The colours are gorgeous and I love the fold idea too - all perfect!!

mum-on-the-run said...

This is gorgeous, love your colouring!!

Alhambra Club said...

Love your background paper and of course that wonderful House Mouse stamp, your coloring is fantstic. Fantastic card.

joslyn said...

those little guys are so cute. great card.

Maria said...

Such a pretty card. I love how you colored the house mouse image and the pattern paper is so lovely! Great gate fold card!

Maria

Stampindamour said...

Really adorable card! Love the center opening! :0)

-pamela