Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm Thankful for you

Never was there a truer sentiment. I'm so thankful to all you ladies for the inspiration I receive each day from your creations, as well as for the kind comments you leave me. Consider this to be my card to all of you. I used the MFT stamp Falling For You . It is such a fun set with everything included that you could possible need. As you can tell I'm totally into the fall colors now, and it is so refreshing after the bold bright colors of summer!
Recipe:
stamps: MFT Falling For You, SU Flannel Plaid, Paper Salon Hemline
Paper : Chocolate Chip, Sage, Rust, Celery DP, Whisper White, Cosmo Cricket
Ink : Sage, Chocolate, Ranger Distress in Tea dye and Vintage, Cocoa, Memories dye ink black,Versamagic White ink
Other : Bella Baubles, Crystal Effects, Copic Markers, Airbrush tool, Tattered Angel glimmer mist in Copper, Copper brads, linen thread, May art ribbon, piercer and mat, distress tool.
The image was stamped once on the white, and once on Eclipse masking tape. I did a reverse mask for the leaf pile and airbrushed the colors on. This was cut out. I stamped the image again and did a second mat of the image and airbrushed the sky, and then added clouds with Versamagic white ink. The leaf pile was then placed over the image with airbrushed sky to add dimension. The rest of the image was colored in. The rest of the card is self explanatory.
Hope you enjoy and have a great day!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really a cute design for this card. Your work with the airbrush is fabulous!

Alhambra Club said...

Love the card, your papers and layout and how you did the sentiment. Great card.

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and all your details!

Michele Kovack said...

You certainly do your share of inspiring!! Wonderful card!

Rose Ann said...

No...thank you! ;) This card is so cute, and your coloring looks amazing! (I haven't tried my airbrush yet. I'm afraid to use my new toys..lol)

Awesome, Sophia!!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

I love this!! You are so talented and you give US so much inspiration. Fabulous coloring and layout :)

Kathy said...

How can we not fall for your cards. Your coloring, which I don't like to call it that because to me it is art, adds such life to your cards. It is a joy to visit your site.

Kathy said...

How can we not fall for your cards. Your coloring, which I don't like to call it that because to me it is art, adds such life to your cards. It is a joy to visit your site.

Dawn Easton said...

Wow another FAB card! Great layout and choice of papers!! YOU give ME inspiration!

Theresa said...

Smashing card!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job with this card as always. Love the colors, the layout, the coloring...everything!

Unknown said...

I love what you have done with this one!! :)

Anonymous said...

OOOH, this is soooo cute!! LOVE the coloring, layout, great blog!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

What a fun card! Wonderful coloring!
~Angie