Monday, September 17, 2007

More craft fair projects!

Well once again I'm using the same layout with different images. I mentioned before that these will be packaged in altered CD tins with matching envelopes. I have to keep the layouts very simple because I am making and painting these in large volumes not to mention all the other things I need to make for it. Every one of these images are made with Rosie's Roadshow stamps
These stamps are awesome, and so versatile! as you can see from the above picture, every element is separate, and I can mix and match however I please. This is one company that you can never get bored with!
Every image is colored with Tombow markers, and Spica glitter pens. The paper is all SU DP and CS. For those who did not see from previous posting, I am selling these for $12.00 Canadian, so that can give you an idea of my prices for craft fairs! Please enjoy and feel free to e-mail or post if you have questions or suggestions for doing craft fairs.
Cheers
Sophie




10 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Its nice that you know to do clouds, these stamps are so cute.

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

These are great too! Love the green suitcases! =) -Anna.

Jean McKenzie said...

Sophie these stamps are so cute and you have displayed the images so nicely on the little cards. I am sure they will sell really well for you!! Jean

Karen said...

These are adorable. I'm on my way to check out those stamp. I may had to add them to my collection!

Kathy said...

Wow yours cards are amazing. You are very artistic. I will defintely be back.

Alhambra Club said...

I love these cards, your images and layouts are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Sohpie, congrats on the ATS design team, I can hardly wait to work with you!!

Jenn D said...

These are so cute! Good luck at your craft fair. I am going to my first one and I feel like a fish out of water.

Congrats on making the ATS design team.

Rose Ann said...

Awe...these are super cute as well!! Your doodling looks super....and your coloring, of course. ;)

Erica Bass said...

This is a really fun series! You are very talented with your watercoloring!