Saturday, May 19, 2007

Lately I have been really in the mood to play with this bunny. It has been my personal challenge to see how I could use him in a non Easter setting. The sets used are Riveting, Bunny Hugs,Paisley BG, and Lockhart cupcake stack. The card stock colors are chocolate chip, certainly celery and a Bazzill beige punched with a scallop square. The decorative paper is SU petals and paisleys, and it is attached with 4 gold brads. The bunny was stamped on marker paper and colored in with copic marker, and the oval was sponged with old olive. The tail of the bunny has applique on his tail, Sakura Stardust pen on his ears and black Glaze on his eyes. The cupcakes and chicks were stamped on watercolor paper, water colored with markers, and the one he is holding is laced with dazzling diamonds.
I hope you like this card, I know that it has grown on me. At first I did not know what to think, but the more I look at it the more I like it.

No comments: