Saturday, May 19, 2007


Well, I am finally getting started in the world of blogging. It has only taken me 8 months to overcome my trepidation. I am not very technical minded! I wanted the chance to start sharing with others my love of stamping and the ideas I have. My ideas are not always original, sometimes they are borowed from others , but I always hope that I will be able to offer some fresh new take on something old. So I hope that you will join me in my creative journey,and that you will share your ideas while I share mine.
This card that I have made to kick off my blog is made with the bunny hugs stamp set. I simply punched out squares in different colors and layered my Lockhart radish image on the top of each. The radishes are on watercolor paper, and I used waterbased SU markers and Tombow markers to watercolor the images in. The rabbit is also water colored with markers on watercolor paper, and his ears are then lined with Sakura stardust pen, and his tail is filled in with Ultra Fine Art Institute glitter. The background paper is from the celery pallet of prints, and the ovals are punched out with the word cheers (Fancy Flexible Phrases) The ribbon is May Art held with a gold brad. Hope you enjoy my first uploaded card!

No comments: