Thursday, May 24, 2007


Wow, I finally have a moment to make something and then post it. I've been so busy with last minute preparation for my Stampers Club tomorrow, and trying to spend time with my daughter that I haven't had time for much else. I did have time to come up with this simple wedding invite. I was asked by a customer if she could borrow a couple cards to show her sister-in-law. They are thinking of making their own cards. I came up with this sample to fit their color scheme. Black and pink. The stamp is by Sunshine Designs and is the only wedding cube that I own. I figured that it matched the SU cake from Happily Ever After pretty well. The paper is Basic Black, Rose Red, Shimmer White, and water color paper. The image was stamped with Staz-on and painted in with a variety of markers. I was really trying to keep the design simple since I'm not sure of the experience level of the stampers. I also find that for a wedding, less can be more. I hope you like it and will leave me your opinions.

1 comment:

Andrea Walford said...

Beautifully done! Simple, yet very elegant.