Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Boy, it felt like I would never get stamping today. I find when I have no time to stamp I get grumpy, its kinda like my stress valve. By the time all my work was done it was already 9:00pm. So you have to excuse my late submission of today's challenge.
Card Recipe:
CS: Old Olive, Garden Green, Black, Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Garden Green, Ruby Red, Celery, Rose Red, Cocoa, Caramel, Tea Distress,
Caribbean, Turquoise,
Acc: White Applique, Dazzling Diamond, Mega Scallop Circle, Signo White Gel Pen,
Stamp: Walk this Way, Watercolor Minis, Sunshine Designs Sentiment
The card is fairly straight forward. The card is black, with the first mat in Vanilla. I aged the edges with Tea Distress ink and then free hand cut some hills from my two greens. The second layer is Vanilla on Black strip. I cut a cloud template and sponged in the clouds, I added my roses, leaves and ground and then added stitching. The final layer is the circle which is 3" black, with the vanilla scallop inside. The sheep was stamped, masked and the background was added. I removed the mask, applied the applique and heated it right away so that I would have a bumpier look to emulate the sheep wool. Last I colored in the left over sheep pieces, added an eye and stamped the greeting on the bottom. Stitching was added, and last the brads.
Thanks so much for taking the time to view my work
Cheers

1 comment:

Karen said...

What a fluffy sheep! Very cute card