Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This was my card for the card challenge. True to my Blog name, I do most of my stamping in the wee hours, thus I could not do it last night since the challenge was not posted till morning. So anyways This is a very straight forward card, I used the flower embossing folder from Cuttlebug and then sponged Celery, Coral and Olive ink on it. For the Caterpillars, I stamped them in Coral and then stamped over with a glue pad, and sprinkled coral Art Institute Glitter over. I sponged the edges with Coral and Caramel, layered it on Celery DP and then Coral. The circle is made with Shimmer white and sponged with Celery and Coral. I added two bugs with Rose Red and Olive, sprinkled with Pewter and Lime A.Institute Glitter. The ribbon is May Art I think, I've had it kicking around for awhile. Hope you enjoy, and stay tuned for the next sketch challenge.

2 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Fantastic card! I love it!!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

This is one of my fave sets! Your card is great!