Thursday, June 14, 2007


Well, this was something of a mish mash card. I started out just wanting to color the image to relax. But once it was colored I started to build a card around it. I have no idea where I was going with it, I was just going. I used up bits and pieces that I had lying around. The CS colors are Kraft, Olive, Mustard, Garden Green, Eggplant, Shimmer White, Daisy D DP. The ink colors are Eggplant, Olive, and Tea Distress Ink. The image is colored in with re-inkers in Pale Plum, the other Plum, Eggplant, Vintage Violet, Grey, Sahara, Black, Cocoa, Garden Green. After I went over with Prisma color pencils and Gamsol. The Brads are SEI and the ribbon is SU Thyme saddle stitch, and brown no name organdy. The Stamps are from the Artful Stamper and SU Riveting and Petals and Paisley. There is just the smallest touch of glitter on the riveting, it is mounted on a chipboard flower which is painted with purple craft ink and then mounted with a foam dimensional. The card itself is 7" by 3.5". Kinda a weird size but I was going for something different. Once again, I'm not sure if I like it, its different and growing on me slowly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like it! I think you pulled all the elements together really well.