Saturday, June 16, 2007


Well I was in the mood to do a more detailed whimsical image today. This card would be perfect for a little girls birthday card. To make it, I dug into my stamp drawer and pulled out an old image that I had. The stamps are Rosebud Rabbit by Personal Stamp Exchange, and Sunshine Designs word cube. The CS is Olive, Rose Red, Basic Grey DP, Chatterbox DP, SU Rose Red DP, Whisper White. The image is colored in with re-inkers and Prisma Color pencils. The accessories are gold brads, stickles ( for roses), twinkling H2O ( for sleeves and feathers), Sakura Stardust Pen ( for feathers and stars and sleeves). scallop scissors, prima flowers and wide Organdy ribbon. The ageing was done with Tea Distress Ink. The card is very straight forward, but a lot of fun to color. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. As always the coloring is stunning. I love all the other details that you incorporated into the card.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! Fantastic coloring and layout!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! What an incredibly gorgeous card! WOWWWWW!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! This is fabulous! I absolutely love this beautiful stamp and your coloring of it and the wonderful card you made with it!! Again...fabulous!

michelle sturgeon said...

Holy wow! Your cards are awesome! I LOVE the first card! Very creative!