Wednesday, June 13, 2007


My name is Sophie, and I have a problem. I'm a stamping addict. I try so hard not to stamp during the day, but I started the SC last night and when I woke up I couldn't get it out of my head. I had to finish. I tried to fight it......but not very hard. Up until now I have been stealing moments here and there...........feed the kids- run back to stamp. Get dressed- stamp. It's pathetic I know. But anyways, now that I'm finished, I figure I may as well post. If your going to get your foot wet you may as well jump in!
So this card of course is the layout of the sketch challenge. I used Bazzil greens from the Trio packs and pink from the Fourz. I used some old chatterbox DP and some new Basic GreyDP. The main card is Creamy Caramel. I layered everything and then stamped my image with Sunshine Design stamp. I am a big fan of this company. They are a small company located in my province which is kinda the equivalent of a State. They are now available in the States. The image is stamped on Biggie Jr. watercolor paper and then embossed with gold embossing pwd. I colored it in with a variety of Tombow markers and a water color brush. I added water coloring around with the Caramel SU marker. To finish I added brads and ribbon and then Voila a finished card with a forgotten greeting! OOPS. Oh well, that's what the inside is for I suppose.
Hope you enjoy, I know I enjoy and appreciate all the kind comments that you have given me.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love that card!! Is there a link to a website for the Sunshine Design stamps??

Swamp Tulip said...

Stunning - beautiful colors and such a wonderful creation.

Teresa