Monday, June 11, 2007

A little while ago I got tagged by Libby from Libby's Little Addiction. I have been so busy that I have not had the opportunity to do it. I felt very honored that my little blog would get this attention, so here goes.
yourself:busy
your hair: everywhere
your mother:heaven
your father: amazing
your favorite thing: copic
your dream last night: dunno
your favorite drink: daiquiri
your dream car: Subaru
your dream home: bigger
the room your in: kitchen
your fear: Bugs
Where you want to be in ten years: Stable
Who you hung out with last night: Family
your not: demonstrative
One of your wish list items: Whipper
the last thing you did: teach
you are wearing: clothing
your favorite weather: balmy
your favorite book: Austin
last thing you ate: nuts
your life: happy
your mood: playful
your best friend: sister
what are you thinking right now: this
your car: van
what are you doing at the moment: blogging
relationship status: married
what is on your TV: nothing
what is the weather like?: warm
When is the last time you laughed?: earlier

Now I know I'm supposed to tag someone, but in order for them to know, they have to read your blog! And of those that I know who have seen it, They have already been tagged. So hmmm..... I'm in a bit of a dilemma. It's a little tricky when your the new kid in town. I'll say Andrea ( found on my sidebar). She has a lot of great ideas and beautiful cards. Second I pick Markie's Mom who has a fantastic blog, I will add her to my sidebar later today ( I've been meaning to update it for awhile). The next ones I will have to think about!
have a very happy Monday.

1 comment:

Libby Hickson said...

Thanks for playing along Sophia, it was fun to learn a little more about you! :-)