Monday, January 07, 2008

Another Bookmark

My daughter just loved the first bookmark I made her, so I decided to do a bunch more. Sorry for all of you who are looking for cards, but for the next while it will be a mix of both. It's part of my permanent art program to myself. I want pretty stuff for myself. So this little bookmark was made with a mix of Magnolia stamps and a beautiful Hanglar girl. I have this girl and some others through the effort and kindness of a wonderful lady from Sweden. I will show tomorrow the beautiful card she made. I am trying to not post everything at once so that I have something for most days this week.
recipe:
stamps: Hanglar & Stanglar, Magnolia
paper : Fabriano 140lbs Hot Press watercolor paper, Wintergreen DP, Soft Sky, Vellum cs
Ink : Stewart Superior Hybrid black ink, Ranger distress Tea dye and China blue
other : re-inkers, watercolor brushes, Spica glitter pens, Stickles, Cuttlebug swirl folder, corner rounder punch.
Everything is pretty easy to do, just a note though, The watercolor paper is amazing, trust me when I say that you get what you paid for. I never would have believed what a difference there is if i hadn't tried it for myself.

8 comments:

Laura said...

it looks absolutely amazing! I have no idea how you do that colouring.. it looks perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...I love it. The colours are beautiful and she is sooo lovely. You mean that you use the watercolor paper to stamp on??
Hmmm...nice to see the next Swedish card i belive :-)

Michele Kovack said...

Truly beautiful! Your coloring puts the rest of ours...mine...to shame!

Alhambra Club said...

This is adorable, your coloring is awesome.

Ila said...

This is Beautiful!!..your coloring is Amazing...and the design of this bookmark is Awesome.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable bookmark! Very cute stamps, too.

Rose Ann said...

Love this!! Your coloring rocks...as usual!! It's too cute to use, but I guess you could put a protective sleeve over it.

Anonymous said...

Your bookmarks are as beautiful as your cards. There's so much art and detail on this. Simply fabulous!