Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mane Squeeze


This is another card using the recently released CCdesigns Love Ya' Lots. There are so many fun things that you can do with this set. In this case I sketched out a tree with the help of a circle template which I got in the drafting section of the office supply store. Don't forget that choosing for the Blog Candy is Monday Morning.
Recipe:
stamps: CCdesigns ( All That Scraps) Love Ya' Lots
Paper: Ruby Red, Sage, Chocolate Chip, Cosmo Cricket DP, Whisper White, Shimmer CS
Ink: Hybrid ink in Burnt Umber, Ranger Distress in Mahogany, Tea dye,Broken China, Vintage
Other: Prismacolor and Faber Castel color pencils, OMS, Twinkling H2O's, Red stickles, Dew Drops in Hydrangea, May Art Ribbon, Cuttlebug postage tag, Nestabilities rectangle and scallop rectangle and Drafting circle template.
pretty straight forward card, I colored image then cut using nestabilities, and adhered the dew drops with glue dots. Thanks so much and have a great day.

15 comments:

Karen said...

He is adorable! I love your coloring!

Marja Sch said...

Lovely card. The stamps are so nice. Beautiful colours

Sunnymommie said...

he is adorable!!!! gorgeous card!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this adorable card!!!

Anonymous said...

You have so many cute stamps. I´m still impressed with the way you color your stamps. What is the size of your cards??

Anonymous said...

As always your coloring is fantastic and very impressive! I love your card creations! TFS!

Anonymous said...

A very cute card and marvelously colored! Love the sentiment, too. All in all, it just brings a smile to your face when you see it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...this is just adorable....just wanna hug him!

Alhambra Club said...

Oh my, he is too cute, your coloring is fantastic as always. Love this cute card

Ila said...

Cute!! Fun and Fabulous!! love it!!

Laura said...

Hi girlie! I asked Nina (who draws Filur characters) what the name means and I got this answer: A filur is swedish for "sly dog", or "rogue" or "charachter"... a bit hard to translate, it's kind of gibberish'y...

I named it "filur" because I didn't know what it was.
A happy little amoeba is a good proposition, though! ;-D

Theresa said...

I love all your fun bright cards! They are fantastic!

Rose Ann said...

Your little lion is sooo cute!! I love how you've colored him, the pretty papers, and bling!!

Bethany Paull said...

I've been so busy that I haven't been getting around to the blogs lately. And oh I've missed so many of your designs. Every one of them is a fave. Thanks sharing your gorgeous eye candy.

Monika/Buzsy said...

So cute! Love the image and the lay-out... TFS!