Wednesday, January 16, 2008

You make me squeal

Yet another great stamp from CCdesigns. I just love this little piggies! I am also on roll right now with my Color pencils, Twinkling H2O's and OMS. I seem to go in cycles with my styles and mediums. This little Crisscross box was made using the template of the amazingly talented Nichole Heady. That girl has got talent when it comes to coming up with projects. You can see the project she came up with here. I followed her instructions for the criss cross box using her stamp set and then decorated the panel with CCdesigns.
Recipe:
Stamps: CCdesigns Love ya' Lots , Papertrey squares
Ink: Stewart Superior Hybrid Black, Ranger distress ink in Tea Dye, Vintage and Lipstick, SU Regal Rose and Old Olive
Paper: SU Vanilla, Regal Rose, Stamper Select White
Other: May Art ribbon, Prismacolor and Faber Castel color pencils, Twinkling H2O's, Tag Punches, Nestabilities, White Gel Pen
I followe Nicholes instructions for the box. Next I stamped out the image, colored it in, sketched out some mud an grass, colored those in and then cut it out with Nestabilities. Everything else was easy!
Chow Bellas
and have a great evening


6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is so pretty, love that cute little piggie and your coloring.

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous job on your criss cross box!! Your little piggy is soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie too!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh this piggie is just too cute!! I'm hoping my CC stamps come in the mail soon! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

He just makes you smile, so cute! ~Tammi

Lynn Put said...

What a cute little candy holder, love this little piggy!
TFS